Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Final Part:1

Final Part 1 
1. Something that I liked about this class is the teacher Mr. Haymore because he is the kindness teacher I ever met. I also liked the way he used teach 
2. things that I didn't like about this class is the computers and the internet computers are to simple and the internet is sometimes slow

3. Recommendations could be put music more often and play more often the CTR card check so we could win prizes 

4.yes I feel like I tried the hardest and my best to always do assignments

5. yes and no because during the week I read them but sometimes during the weekends I forget or i'm to busy

6. YES!!! I'm always committed to do whats right  and to be a CTR person because if i do wrong my future is going to be wrong...

7. Something I will remember about this class is to always choose the right and when I'm thinking about doing whats wrong to always remember if i do whats wrong it will bring more wrong consequences 


No comments:

Post a Comment